Legal Question in Criminal Law in Massachusetts

I am being charged with larceny over 250 (4,923.47) I am on camera in the office with a employee who is talking to me I placed the deposit in the safe an continued performing other tasks as I turn my back he reaches in to steal the deposit while I'm not looking but I have still been charged with this bc the police believe I am involved do they have a good case against me I have 2 misdemeanors from five years ago what are my chances

George Davis Law Office of T. George Davis, Jr.

You don't give enough information to answer this question, and I can't imagine any attorney could give you a good answer without sitting down with you and going through all of the information more thoroughly. You should sit down with a skilled criminal defense lawyer, and discuss what happened, and what the basis is for the police to suspect you.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Massachusetts