Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

I have a conditional green card (through marriage). I recently changed my first name through court. Should I use a I-90 to change my name on my GC or wait till filing I-751 so I don't have to pay the $450?

Asked on 7/13/13, 4:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have legally changed your name in the United States, then you should definitely file the I-90 to change your greencard to reflect your current legal name.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 3:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now