Massachusetts  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/13, 6:56 pm

I was waiting on a Top secret security clearance and in the interim I was forced by my unit to go to 4 unnecessary psych evaluations. I was being discharged for not getting the clearance but actually did reecieve it and now my BC and section sgt are trying to revoke it to discharge me along with my civilian record that happened 15 years ago that all were dismissed or acquitted. What rights do I have? JAG has been ordered by my BC not to represent me and I need military defense..

Can you help me?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/31/13, 8:10 pm by Raymond Weicker

You have an ABSOLUTE right to be represented by a JAG Corps Trial Defense Attorney. Your BC has No Authority over the Defense Counsel.

If you are in the Reserves, start by contacting MAJ Dorion Germany, AGR Officer for the 16th Trial Defense: or MAJ John Calcagni, Deputy Regional Defense Counsel for the Northeast US States:

If you are active duty, go to the TDS on your installation, or go to the JAG Office in your unit and have them give you the contact information for TDS in your region.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh 25 Fletcher Street Chelmsford, MA 01824-2746

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search