Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/13, 8:48 am

My boyfriend was recently accused of assualt. When the police showed up at his house with a search warrant for brass knuckles in his car they found marajuana instead. Is there anyway he can get that dropped from his case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search