Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 1:11 am

Can I sue the police station for endangering my child by putting him in a harmful situation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search