Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

What is a fair amount to ask for in restitution for a child who is the victim of a csc first, second, third, and fourth degree?

Asked on 6/10/12, 11:08 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I don't think restitution is the answer, unfortunately. That only covers out of pocket losses like medical bills. A civil suit would be the proper way to get fair value for these horrific losses. Collectibility will be the big issue here. Call me at (313)402-0853 or online at for a free consultation. Thanks, Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 6/11/12, 6:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now