Michigan  |  DUI Law

I lost my license in Mi I paid all the fines and the reinstatement fees. I received a letter from the 10th

District Court of Battle Creek stating the same. I am in the process of getting my license in Ohio I haved lived there for 10+ years now and suddenly after my wife CHECKED to make sure everything was complied with in Mi I am being told I still have things to fulfill?? What? I took a remedial driving course in Ohio and I spent 6 months at the W.O.R.T.H. center and attended NA/AA meetings from 2003 to 2004 again in Ohio because that is where I've been living. I have gotten married and changed everything in my past life. This is driving my wife crazy because she made numerous calls before we proceeded. I live more than 3 hours away from Lansing and my wife works, I am disabled and need my license because my wife can not continue to take time off work to take me to and from appointments for fear of losing her job. Please advise...

Answered on: 6/20/13, 10:06 am by Christopher Brown

Obtain a clearance from the MI SOS - see this link

http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1627_8669_53327_53587-76949--,00.html

You do not provide enough information on "still have things to fulfill"

Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC 5600 New King Drive, Suite 365 Troy, MI 48098