Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/15/13, 11:47 am

Hi, I was wondering if in Michigan you can have a child's fathers parental rights terminated if they are incarcerated and have been for almost 6 years now?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

138 Answers given in the last few hours.

8629 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search