Legal Question in Disability Law in Minnesota

I have been given 6 weeks to move from my apartment of. 15 years because I did not use the exer ise equipment that I. was give reasonable accomodation to have in thw extra room. I had abad kidney Infection. It took four courses of antibiotics.. I did not exercize for two .ontgs. becauss I was too sick.

Asked on 7/15/13, 9:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. You may want to contact a private attorney for assistance with your legal issues. If you want legal counsel and legal advice, you should act immediately, because you certainly may lose certain possible paths of action by your delay. If you are ill, perhaps you have a loved one or friend who would be willing to assist you. Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq.

Phone: 612-296-9666





Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 10:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now