Minnesota  |  Business Law

I am trying to regain my ability to work remote for work. I was able work remote for about 18 months and then got forced to come back to the office for fear of getting fired by my old manager. Another coworker, (started 2 months prior to me) currently has the option because he was working remotely out of state when the old manager was forcing us back to the office. We have the same job title and, supposedly, the same job responsibilities. Although I have been visibly doing more work due to being in the office more. I am wondering if I have any legal ground to stand on for discrimination or anything like that?

Answered on: 12/05/12, 3:09 pm by Maury Beaulier612.240.8005

Discrimination means that you are treated differently based on classification protected by statute such as race, creed, color, age, gender etc... You do not provide any information that such a distinction was made or exists.

Minnesota Lawyers 5775 Wayzata Blvd., Ste 700 St. Louis Park, MN 55416