Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/16/09, 12:56 pm

3rd degree Burglary

My husbend is being charged with 3rd degree Burglary, It was another guys idea. cops came and the guy drove away leaving him. If I say who the other person is or make the other person return the stuff. Will his charge be less?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search