Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 9:34 am

I was charged with Obstruction Of the Legal Process about 3 weeks ago. I was very intoxicated and honestly do not remember most of it. I spent 8 hours in jail then they let me go. I talked to a police officer that morning and he said I was mouthing off to a cop, so they arrested me. I have nothing else on my record. I am in school full time and work full time. I am trying to figure out if I need a lawyer or what I should do next. My court date is September 27, 2013. What is the fine I am looking at? Should I get a lawyer and what are the fees for that usually? What should be my next move?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search