Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/12, 1:50 am

My friend was changed with domestic assault but the girl wants to recant her story because she lied to the police how does the girl drop the charges against the guy so it will be of the guy's record.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search