Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 8:55 am

I am an older gentleman with no record,Health conditions have deteriorated to disability and walker, I have no capability to have sex! On a police sting for prostitution can I be conicted of this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search