Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

If a police officer say that they got a controled sale from a resident how do they got to prove that something really came out the house

Asked on 6/17/13, 7:40 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. One starting point would be the Complaint. If you are facing criminal charges or worried that you may be facing trouble: Some attorneys are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. Some attorneys may also assist you in limited scope manner to conserve legal costs. All the best.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 7:45 am
Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is impossible to guess what evidence the prosecutor may have to proceed with charges. You will not know entirely until charges are filed and you perform discovery to acquire the evidence in the case.

For a consultation on your legal matter call 612-240-8005.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 11:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now