Minnesota  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 7:05 pm

I was on probation when the police entered our home looking for someone who don't live here. They searched the house and found my mothers shotgun in her bedroom and charged me with it. I took it to trial and lost. My lawyer never returned any of my calls and during the trial he didn't use any witnesses but my mother. I had very credible witnesses that would have helped me greatly. I cant trust him to appeal for me for fear that he will put the same effort into them as he did my trial. What can I do, I've been railroaded!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search