Minnesota  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/12, 6:34 pm

I'm 20 I got a DWI in Minnesota I have a north Dakota license I life in north Dakota. My my privilege to drive in Minnesota was suspended for 180 days I did not drive fir that time even tho I have a north Dakota license. I did my time and paid my 680 dollars to Minnesota. I got a letter back saying my privilege in Minnesota gas been reinstated but I have never received anything from north Dakota. So can I drive in north Dakota

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/29/12, 7:40 am by Thomas C. Gallagher

I would check with the state agency in North Dakota that administers drivers licenses. They may have a website where you can check (Minnesota DPS does). It sounds like it should be, but sometimes they may not have what they need to reinstate. So to be careful, I would check first.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Gallagher Criminal Defense Services 310 Fourth Avenue South, Suite 8000 Minneapolis, MN 55415

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search