Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/21/13, 4:05 pm

me and me girl friend are breaking up ahe wont let me take the kid to my parents as she is screaming around the child and the child is scared since we r not married will it be illegal for me to take her im worried of i call the cops she will be taken to social services

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search