Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

I live in the state of Minnesota, Dakota County. In 1999 I divorced my spouse, with a settlement on a QDRO, from my defined benefit pension plan. She passed away in 2009, is there any way I could recover those funds, or does the company get to just keep that money?

Asked on 12/29/12, 4:24 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota