Minnesota  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 1:36 pm

Can your employer change the conditions of your job (i.e. add an additional licensure) and fire you if you do not get it? They did not change my title or reclassify my job. They did not offer to grandfather me in.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search