Mississippi  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 6:10 pm

What should I do if I got arrested for shoplifting (misdemeanor) and cannot afford a lawyer?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/13/13, 6:33 pm by Timothy Matusheski

Ask the judge for a public defender at your arraignment.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski 708 Horton St New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search