Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/30/07, 4:08 pm

child support vs visitation

My husband is not being allowed to see his children by the ex-wife because she claims he owes her money for ''extra-curricular activities''. Please define extra curricular. We feel like it is the fees for the sports the boys play..she wants him to pay for shoes, bats, balls, etc... Who is right and what do we do. We are talking about almost $700.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search