Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/09, 1:55 pm

Parental Rights

I need to know how much would it be to sign over my rights if me my ex wife an her husband all agree an would it be able to do so without the courts beening involved? And could we have a agreement wrote up of the owed child surport between the three of use?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/16/09, 11:18 pm by Mary Milek

Re: Parental Rights

no court = not legal

The three of you can come up with any agreement you want, it will not matter if she decides to hit you with back child support.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Milek Law Firm PO Box 1144 Oxford, MS 38655-1144

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search