Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/13, 12:47 pm

Can I sue for mental anguish? My halfsister has sued my father after moving out and realizing she can't afford college, and we now have to pay her every month for some bogus scheme she came up with. My mom has had to get another job to support us and my little sister never sees her anymore. It's costing us money and time, and my sister gets so upset when she comes home and our mom isn't there. Is there ANYTHING I can do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/28/13, 1:29 am by Timothy Matusheski

You can always sue for anything, but you would probably not win in this case.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski 708 Horton St New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search