Mississippi  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/01/13, 11:56 pm

First, I have noticed this seems to be a growing trend in the state of Mississippi. Anyway, I received a speeding ticket in 1998 in Yazoo county. So now after 15 yrs, the state has notified me that I never paid this violation and are threatening to issue a warrant. This is absurd! I have never not paid a traffic violation. I do know I purchased a United States Postal Service money order, as my mother was a Postmaster, in order to pay this. After this many years I don't have a record of this. What are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search