Mississippi  |  Traffic Law

My question involves traffic court in the State of: Mississippi

Had a trail date today. The cop didn't show up. Most of the time, the case is dismissed and defendant wins, but the judge granted the prosecutor's request for continence.

I sent both the police officer and the prosecutor letters of discovery a month ago and have not received anything back. I stated this to the judge, and he ignored it. I than stated I have a right to this information and need it in order to build my defense. The judge very rudely said "no you don't, it's just a radar detector and turning fork" and literally got up and walked out.

What to do?

The prosecutor said some of the things I asked for were absurd. (here is the letter outline I used: http://tipmra.com/new_tipmra/Speedin..._Discovery.htm). Sure some may be "too much", but the very least the cop or whoever could reply back with his notes and the radar detector model and when it was calibrated. Neither the cop or prosecutor sent me ANYTHING. And the judge here thinks that is fine. I am not expecting a response back from my discovery.

Can I have the case dismissed for not responding to my discovery request and/or attempting to hide info?

Even though the judge thinks its fine if they don't respond and that I don't need a response, what do I do if the judge is not willingly to throw it out and not granting me my right to receive the information I stated?