Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Missouri

How do I go about getting a motion for discovery due to me being served with a warrant and I believe someone wrote a statement on me

Asked on 11/16/13, 11:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your posting doesn't make sense. You've mixed terms, and skipped over pertinent details. I suggest the post a clearer queston, or consult directly with an attorney in your area.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 11/18/13, 7:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now