Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

Can a divorced spouse acquire past employment records of ex husband that has been terminated from a public servant position.

Asked on 5/15/13, 8:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Except for pension or retirement benefit information, there is probably no other exception to the confidentially burden of an employer. Therefore, you probably cannot legally or lawfully acquire your ex spouses employment information, without a Court Order.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 5:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now