Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 5:37 pm

I live in missouri. I am separated from my husband and want to leave the area. We have one child age 7. can I legally leave, move 70 miles way, and take my daughter without telling him where we are moving to? We would not be going out of state.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/13/13, 6:49 pm by Michael R. Nack

No. Hire an attorney!

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law 200 South Bemiston (307) St. Louis, MO 63105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search