Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

If I am landlocked in Missouri do the owners of the land have to give me access

Asked on 7/16/13, 11:33 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

M. Scott Montgomery the montgomery law firm llc
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have an absolute right to an easement to the nearest road.

If the adjoining landowners will not grant one to you voluntarily, you will have to file a lawsuit with the court which will grant the easement to you.

I hope this helps.

[email protected]

417 889 4766

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 11:51 am
Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The above answer is correct. Consult with an attorney in your area.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now