Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

Missouri real estate titled to husband and wife. Durable Power of Attorney given to husband in the event of disability of wife. How does wife assure that if husband sells real estate that 1/2 of the sales proceeds go to the revocable trust of wife?

Asked on 9/18/13, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Consult with and hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/13, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now