Legal Question in Traffic Law in Missouri

i had a kansas license got a dui in missouri they said they issued me a mo license and supenced them for 10 yrs its now been 12 yrs what can i do

Asked on 10/20/13, 3:52 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Based upon the facts you descRibed, you may apply for a Missouri license

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 1:44 pm
Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may be able to file a Petition in Missouri for the reinstatement of your Missouri license if you qualify and will meet all of the statutory requirements. You may contact me for a free telephone consultation. If I can't help you myself, I can help you find someone who can.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now