Nevada  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 1:04 pm

Hi, I have a High School Checking account

My father is the Owner of the account, but the name on the credit card appears with mine.

Recently they're was a hold put on his account by a court order.

My money was put on hold as well

Can I recover that money?

What can I do ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search