Nevada  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 9:59 am

Is there a way my husband can help me become legal how long do we have to be married before i can but in my application an he was born in mexico but is legal here

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/30/13, 3:10 pm by Rebecca White

There is no waiting period required. Once you are married the application may be filed. There may be other issues to review and consider, however. I suggest you do consult with an attorney prior to filing.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Rebecca White Seattle, WA 98154

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search