New Jersey  |  Traffic Law

i was driving a straight truck on route 495 in Hudson County West out of the lincoln Tunnel. There was a sign that said No trucks i left lane - END .to me that means i can now get into the left lane but Secaucus cops gave me a ticket.

Answered on: 10/25/12, 11:58 am by Jef Henninger, Esq

Very common over there. We'd be happy to help you. Call us at 732/773/2768 to discuss

Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq. 8 Offices in New Jersey Tinton Falls, Newark, Toms Riv, NJ 08901

Answered on: 10/29/12, 2:56 am by Jonathan Mincis

I would be curious to know what was the specific statute you were charged with because obviously each summons is potentially assessed a different number of M V points. I handle a lot of Traffic matters and I must admit that I am not completely certain based on what you wrote what was the specific summons that you recieved. I appear in Secaucus every once in a while and would be happy to discuss your case with you My cosultations are free so please feel free to call if you wish. (201)-342-5030

Jonathan J. Mincis, Esq. Law Offices 131 Main Street, Suite 270 Hackensack, NJ 07601