New Jersey  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/13, 5:21 pm

I have a hearing in a moving violation. Driving while expired. Can i represent myself?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/07/13, 3:49 am by Jonathan Mincis

You can always represent yourself if you choose. Is it a wise decision to do so that depends on the charge. If all you have is the expired license that by itself may not be such a big deal. I would need more info to give you an overall opinion. You could go speak to the prosecutor and see what he offers to do. Feel free to call if you wish. 201 343 5030.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Jonathan J. Mincis, Esq. Law Offices 131 Main Street, Suite 270 Hackensack, NJ 07601

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search