New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/13, 5:08 pm

My custody papers don't specify on whether I can move or not. I am looking to move to another state. What do I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search