New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/13, 8:08 am

I pay child support for my son(In New Mexico) I also pay a certain amount per month to cover the arrears an amount decided by the court I have made every payment for the last 4 years. I am still in the arrears for 2200 I will be recieving a bonus soon from my employeer do they have the right to keep my whole bonus?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search