New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/13, 10:10 am

How can I get my ex husband to stop using my name in his advertising of a business I am no longer involved due to the divorce ..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search