Legal Question in Family Law in New Mexico

During trial for interim custody and support, the judge ruled that I must pay wife $1300/month and pay her school $800/month for her education. The minute order only states that I pay wife $1300/month (not school payment). Is there another court document that would have this information? If I follow minute order and do not pay the school am I breaking any laws? My ex lied about school payment amount to the court in hopes she would get the money and I'd prefer not to have to pay it. Any advice would be appreciated. The minute order was signed by both attorneys.

Asked on 3/31/13, 6:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Chandler Chandler Law of Los Alamos
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you had an attorney you should ask him.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/13, 5:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Mexico

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now