New Mexico  |  Native American Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/11, 12:31 pm

I am under 18 years of age and I am enrolled in one of the pueblo. My dad is from a pueblo and my mom is not but if i choose not to leave the pueblo and i call the governer and he shows up and she shows up could he say that I dont have to go. Can she do anything about it? Please respond to my question i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search