Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New York

I have an upcoming lawsuit. I rather not do hourly billing for a variety of different reasons, but a potential lawyer I was hoping to retain, is strongly offering that. Do you think it would be possible give a large amount as a flat fee, instead of hourly billing instead? Do you think I would be able to find a lawyer who would work that out for me re a lawsuit? For example, do you think $25,000 as a flat fee would be ok with a lawyer instead of the hourly billings? It's not a physical injury so many lawyers I met with didn't want to do contingency being that there are no insurance companies to obtain judgments from, that I am aware of. It's a lawsuit against private individuals . Thanks very much.

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

It is perhaps best that you consult privately with an attorney on such a general question.

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New York

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms