Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

i've been arrested for public lewdness. i talked to an attorney and he said he would take my case. what are the possibilities of this getting dropped and or reduced to something that doesnt look so bad on my record?

Asked on 8/24/13, 9:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I suggest you talk to the attorney you hired as that is what you are paying for.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 6:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now