New York  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 4:29 am

Hi. I was recently attacked at bar by a known person how appears on tv as a general manager of a car dealership. He smacked me, knock me down to the floor and proceed to choke me. In turn I scratched him as I defended myself. The next day I had a strange "mobb guy" call me and show up to my house and threaten me so that I wouldn't go to the police or say anything to anyone. There is more but Thats the gist of it. I have recorded conversations, pictures And witnesses. How can I got about this situation and who can help me best with this case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search