Legal Question in Discrimination Law in New York

How much is a wrongful termination case against a big business by athe only African American employee

Jason Stern Law Offices of Jason Stern

Only a jury or judge can put a monetary figure on what a case is worth but proven race discrimination cases have resulted in large awards.

If you believe you have been discriminated against and wrongfully terminated as a result of your race, you should contact a severance attorney or discrimination lawyer immediately for a free consultation.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that these cases may take several years to settle or result in a jury verdict. It's best to let your lawyer evaluate the case and select the best plan of action.

My website SeveranceAttorney.com has more information and I am available to speak with you by telephone today if you would like to discuss this further at 646-450-3473.

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in New York