New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/10, 12:11 pm

i have an 8 year old son that i have placement of for the past 5 years sience his father and i split, his father has him every other weekend and two weeks out of the summer which he has never takin him for those two weeks he never attends soccar games or school functions, and never helps with school clother or anything, and is way behind in child support. i was recently arrested for sometihng that isnt true and im fighting it with a great lawyer. but my sons father heard about it and now wants to take my son from me, i have not been convicted just charged.... and i have never put my son in danger or neglected him in anyway, is it possible that he has a chance at taking my son

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search