New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/13, 7:29 am

I am a disabled vet, I collect disability, I can barely pay for my daily expenses. Can a judge order me to pay 100% of all medical expenses for my child as a non custodial parent?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search