New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 2:18 pm

I am ending a relationship with my domestic partner. We own property together. One property has no mortgage and the other one has mortgage in his name..I pay half the mortgage and put 31000 dollars down..what is the best way for me to get what I am entitled to..both properties are in both of our name.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/12/13, 7:11 am by Jordan Trager

You will need a settlement agreement. I would be happy to meet with you for a free consultation.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. 1010 Northern Blvd, Suite 300 Great Neck, NY 11021

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search