New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 7:18 am

I need Family legal help !

Is there any online resource for NY "gender reversal" divorce attorneys as I am the stay at home primary care giver for our 12 y.o. Daughter ?

We are married 15 years, my wife works full time, after hours and week end entertainment plus travel and earns 10x my disability income. I am a "Mr. Mom" stay at home Father and homemaker and need to retain an Attorney skilled in Male custody and spousal maintenance or palimony to keep my child's life as status quo as possible under our current marital troubles.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search