New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/03/10, 7:54 pm

Am I able to obtain an order of protection on behalf of my children if a convicted felon is moving in with my ex-wife and children?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search